Bear KompleX Sliding Core Discs, 2-Pack Dual-Sided Fitness Sliders for Home Workouts, Exercise on Hardwood or Carpeted Surfaces, Strengthen Core and Improve Balance, Includes Home-Workout PDF
Bear KompleXClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $14.98
- CRUSH YOUR AT-HOME WORKOUTS: Bear KompleX Sliding Core Discs delivers a seriously intense, next-level core challenge. With our Sliding Core Discs, you’ll be able to crush workouts from the comfort of your own home! Our core fitness sliders are designed to enable a full range of motion helping strengthen your shoulders, chest, back, core, and legs.
- IMPROVE YOUR CONTROL: If you think Bear KompeX Sliding Core Discs are only used for increasing strength, think again! When using core gliders, imagine standing on ice – It takes a lot of balance to stay on your feet. Our sliders add an element of instability that requires your muscles to work harder and also increase your range of motion while reducing your risk of injury. Time to #GETBETTER with our bonus workout guide included with purchase.
- DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: We know that life can sometimes interrupt important gym sessions, so we designed our gliding discs to be lightweight & effortless to transport. Easily take your sliders to the gym to boost your workouts, or use them at home for a quicker, but effective workout. If your expectations aren’t met for any reason, we’ll refund you within 60-days of purchase.
- LOW IMPACT, LESS PAIN: Certain exercises and movements on a hard surface can be considered “hard-impact,” which can cause muscle soreness and aches over time. Using core disc sliders will allow you to complete exercises without slamming your feet off the ground, reducing the overall impact of your workout. Because your hands and feet won’t leave the ground while using our core sliders, the impact is greatly reduced.
- A MULTI-USE TOOL: With the Bear KompleX Core Disc Sliders, the workout possibilities are endless! Not only are core sliders used to tone your stomach and abs, but they’re also commonly used to work your arms and legs. A few common exercises for disc sliders include lunges, different variations of squats, mountain climbers, planks, knee-tucks, and so many more.