Shoulder Pulley Over The Door Physical Therapy System, Exercise Pulley for Physical Therapy, Alleviate Shoulder Pain and Facilitate Recovery from Surgery (Pink)
HshbxdClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $8.99 ($8.99 / Count)
- Easy Door Over-the-Door Shoulder Pulleys – During the initial stages of treatment for shoulder pain or dysfunction, it is important to restore normal range of motion (ROM) to your shoulder. One way to do this is to use shoulder pulleys. These pulleys hang over the door and are used to provide gentle, passive ROM to your shoulder.
- No Assembly Required – The shoulder pulley consists of a Door Anchor, a Pulley, a Pull Rope and Two Handles, the door anchor is clamped between the door and frame and ready to use.
- How to Use – Allow the pulleys for shoulder rehab over door to pull your arm up into flexion until you feel a slight strain in your shoulder. After two seconds with your shoulder in the raised position, use the pulleys to allow your arm to slowly return back down to your side. Repeat this motion 10 times for your painful shoulder. Stop if you feel pain in your shoulder. Be sure to ask your physical therapist how frequently you need to perform these exercises.
- Speed up your Recovery Process – Shoulder pulleys are an excellent way to improve rotator cuff and shoulder range of motion after injury or surgery. If you have shoulder pain or have had shoulder surgery, then physical therapy may be an excellent option to help you decrease your pain and improve your overall function.
- SAFE WITHOUT ELECTRICITY – Our Simple Shoulder Pulley is a purely manual physical shoulder rehabilitation exercise that requires no electricity for safety.